View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 06:37 PM   #322
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That's great man. It's probably been a long journey for you with your back (iirc) and the meds that you pretty much absolutely had to take because of the injury.

I hope you continue in your recovery.
Thank you man. Things are slowly getting better. I had a procedure done on the 17th called medial branch blocks at L3-S1 to determine if I'd be a good candidate for RFAs (nerve burnings). My pain was more than halved (EVEN THE NERVE PAIN!!!) and I'm incredibly optimistic. The one thing that does bother me, though I'm trying not to get too worked up over it, is that the insurance neurosurgeon recommended this very procedure 1.5 years ago but mine suggested doing the fusion first. I had my left SI joint fused (they fuse your pelvis to your spine) and it absolutely helped, but in hindsight I'd rather have done the RFAs THEN the fusion. I likely need the right side done too.

Anyway, better late than never. Sorry to thread jack, though, Mr Red
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.