Thread: Video Games Apex Legends
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:04 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Most of my friends play so I begrudgingly play it.

I don't think I've ever played a game that voluntarily closes itself as much as this game does.

The imbalance among the legends is just ridiculous. Being in a situation where its you vs a Wraith and you are playing any other legend you are at a serious disadvantage.

And now that its been out for a little while and running on a modified Source engine with no region lock, the wave of Asian hackers have arrived and there's probably nothing thats going to be done about it. The other night a buddy of mine had like 4 or 5 games in a row where we died to someone with random numbers and letters in their name spamming scouts and wingmans hitting nothing but headshots.

And just looking at how much they are invested in the success of their game with this battlepass I don't see this game surviving beyond the honeymoon phase.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.