View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 03:31 PM   #15117
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Are you a professional cooker?
Nope.

Closest I got to that was assistant cook at summer camp when I was 17.

But my dad put himself through college as a sous chef, and he started teaching me to cook when I was 6 or so. First thing he taught me to cook was this Korean chicken soup. Then, of all things, French donuts a few weeks later.

My dad was a sous chef in an American-based restaurant so his tastes were pretty varied compared to most Koreans at the time. And he was always experimenting with recipes. He'd ask me things like, "what do you think? Honey or molasses?" "lemon rind or lemongrass?" Etc. Through pure osmosis and my father's love of different cuisines I learned how to cook.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote