Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 06:48 AM   #85
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
In the end it all makes sense, this series is the one that’s replacing Game of Thrones. It was amazing,

Story Telling - Satisfying end to season and once you complete season you see the common thread throughout whole season

Acting - Jesus they got Garalt (spelling?) so ****ing right, the women actors were amazing to. I genuinely believe the love interest

Fight Scenes - he must have trained for a long time because his moves seem so ****ing bang on and natural it’s hard to tell...

Honestly Netflix drop your money in this series because there is a void after game of thrones....and my god was this good
Just finished it yesterday, and yeah, it all came together in the end. I get why they told the story the way they did with all the time jumping. It was confusing, but I'll watch it again soon. Can't wait for the next season, this is great.

The other one I'm looking forward to (and I'm sure there is a thread) is The Last Kingdom. Not GoT, but it was nice to watch while waiting for GoT to come out with another season. I think there are 3 seasons of it. It's great as well. Different than The Witcher, but epic awesomeness all the same.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.