View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:05 PM   #899
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Uh... Clark Hunt flying out to hopefully have a meeting with him is probably one of the most hyped moments in CP not counting our playoff wins.
That's not all that accurate.

It was a mixed reaction. Lots of fans were supportive of the hire. Many of them thought it would fail. Lots of smart and respected CPers thought it was a terrible hire.

I was good with Reid only as long as he got rid of Pioli. Clark made me nervous there for awhile when he wouldn't fire Fat Scott immediately, but thankfully Andy pulled him aside and said, "Can this dickbag, because there's no way I can work with him."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.