View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 05:26 PM   #35
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time ****in mutt.
sec
That sounds freaking awesome

Merica!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote