View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:35 PM   #239
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
'hot air'

As opposed to the veritable font of wisdom you clearly are.

And there aren't a handful of centers who will cost anything less than a 2nd round pick that can point to anything remotely resembling Bradbury's resume or potential.

And we know Reid's used a 1st round pick on a guard in the past. If he'll use one on a G, he'll use one on a C. He's already used a 2nd on one and that got all the usual suspects all pissy then as well.
I meant hot air as in you can't talk up that pick enough to make me find it less than ideal. I'd be okay with a Center as a 2nd round pick, but not a 1st round pick when this team is desperate for a playmaker anywhere on the defensive side of the ball. There were no less than 4 DBs I would have taken over a center there and I just took 2 of them.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.