View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 06:40 PM   #90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just now halfway through the original Halloween, such a classic... the terrors it produced in me as a kid are tough to over state

I'd be looking for that sucker around every corner at all times... is he behind the shower curtain that was just checked 10 minutes ago? When's the last time you checked behind the couch!?
The Halloween series is one that I love watching through this time of the year. Like you, those movies scared the shit outta me when I was a kid. It didn't matter how many times you checked under the bed, or closet...Michael Myers could always STILL be there.

We watched the remake of Poltergeist last night and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it still didn't have the same creepiness I felt when I watched the original as a kid.

I've been trying to find a place to pick up the movie Trick R Treat, and haven't had any luck. Tried a movie/record/cbd oil store last night that I've never been to, and ended up scoring a blue ray copy of the directors cut of Blade Runner and all the Halloween movies for 15 bucks, so the night ended up pretty good.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote