View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 05:40 PM   #88
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I’m watching the Nightmare on Elm Street marathon on SYFY channel.
I like that series a lot,although i really didnt like the remake very much,compared to some other horror movie remakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I have the complete collection including Freddy Vs Jason and I have complete Friday the 13th collection including Jason goes to Hell and Jason X

I love all of them but I think Jason in Freddy Vs Jason is the best of all Jason Voorhees and kicks major ass.
Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X are probably my least favorites of the series,i usually don't ever rewatch them.But i agree about Jason In FvJ,i like that movie quite a bit.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.