View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 02:48 PM   #81
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
My problem was with the crime itself. The wife would have almost have to have been dead long enough for blood to start settling, causing bruises which would be inconsistent with death from a fall. Also, a dead body wouldn't bleed when hitting the ground like a live one. Unless the killer bought off everybody who examined the body afterward, which wasn't indicated, it seems unlikely that nobody would have noticed these things.

I guess I've watched too many procedural crime shows.
We have on ID channel all day and record all the good shows at night, my wife and I are both hooked on the true crime shows. For thriller movies you have to suspend belief and go with the flow. My two favorite recent crime thrillers were The Girl on the Train and Gone Girl, and both of those are ridiculous if picked you them apart.

It's like the commercial that's on TV all the time, the girl said "Let's get in the running car", then guy said "Are you crazy, let's hide behind the chain saws", the other girl said "smart".
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli