Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:18 PM   #182
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
So did the obnoxious guy have the option of surrendering?

You probably should have dropped leaflets telling his soldiers how to surrender and spare their lives.

You would make enemies for the next few generations if you overdo it punishing the soldiers just because their commander is obnoxious.

IMHO, it would have been better to do a targeted strike taking out the obnoxious guy.

I will miss patteeu. He was a major personality here on chiefsplanet. It is cool to see that he had friendships with a lot of people here. I feel really bad that he had to deal with losing his health for as long as he did. He had smart takes on football and the Chiefs and expressed himself with class..

He kept pushing for an armistice and we demanded unconditional surrender and the introduction of democratic rule to Eastern Bloc nations. Plus, it was fun to demolish the guy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.