View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:02 PM   #149
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I kinda like this guy. He's not Cooper, I hated that guy. He's not trying to troll. He just has a different way of posting and different interests than most of you all. I believe he actually knows what he's talking about.

Montell, they're calling you Cooper because he was constantly acting like an expert on everything and googled everything. When he didn't know shit. But you do seem knowledgeable. Also youre showing that it's bothering you so they won't stop lol.
Thank you.

I have this thing about origins. I have to know the history of those things that interest me. If it's the rasslin', there I am back in the "Strangler" Lewis days, if it's the KC Chiefs, then we are talking the Dallas Texans, if the NFL in general then it's 1920, and so on. It will take awhile before others get past this..."you Googled that"....and start, ya know this cat is legit, I know that.

As far as this Cooper thing goes, it's harmless silliness, no big deal.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote