View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 07:44 PM   #1528
MVP

164 PA/145 AB/24 R/37 H/13 2B/7 HR/31 RBI/12 BB/43 SO/.255 BA/.317 OBP/.490 SLG/.807 OPS

That's Gabriel Cancel. Seems to be doing pretty good in AA. It just sorta sucks for him because he plays 2B and SS. I don't think there's going to be much of an opportunity for him.

I like what im seeing from the pitchers in the minors. For as bad as our minor league hitters have been the pitchers have been the exact opposite. Singer Kowar and Lynch should be moving to AA soon and that will make some room at A+ for a few of the pitchers in Low A ball. Lots of strong starts down there Bubic, Bowlan, Haake, and Neuweiler. Lots and lots of pitchers in the minors that are performing. Hell id bring up Singer, Kowar, and Lynch and put them in the big league rotation. They were all successful college pitchers and are all almost 23. Im honestly not entirely sure why they're only in A+. It's not like there is anyone worth a shit at pitcher in AA. Also wtf is Bubic still in Low A for? He has a 2.21 ERA, a sub 1 WHIP, he's striking out damn near 15 batters per 9 innings pitched. How is he being challenged at this point?

BTW, I was kidding about Singer, Kowar, and Lynch in the bigs. Dont want any of DMs defenders in here telling me why thats stupid. But what does need to happen is Singer, Kowar, Lynch, and Bubic all need to be in AA. Get those 4 facing real competition. If they do well they can start out in AAA next year with the hope that some are in the bigs by the end of May or early June.

AA is usually the level that pitchers flame out IIRC. If someone can confirm or correct me on that.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.