View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:45 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Key takeaway is that Veach is getting more comfortable with his board and is willing to stick to it more than years past.

Oh hey - remember when "The right 53!" was a punchline and we made fun of our GM for focusing on football character? I guess that's cool again now...
Just to be clear, I just identified it as a pattern that I saw in his preferences this year. I don't personally feel that just getting 53 dudes with good character is enough to win in the NFL. history demonstrates that talent wins. However, in a team sport where people have to work closely with one another, I also can appreciate that character matters in conditioning and preparation for 99% of players, and that having that character also creates team bonds that can result in players outperforming their potential. So if you fill the roster with character guys, you better still make sure that you invest in highly talented individuals who also have great character. Patrick mahomes is a perfect example.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.