View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:17 AM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Key takeaway is that Veach is getting more comfortable with his board and is willing to stick to it more than years past.

Oh hey - remember when "The right 53!" was a punchline and we made fun of our GM for focusing on football character? I guess that's cool again now...
They got sick and tired of outside bullshit draining their team and staff. Frank Clark is a lazy asshole who doesn’t love football and checked out once he got his ring and payday and Matheiu was insufferable all year bc he didn’t get paid and bitched on Twitter constantly.

I don’t think this is “the right 53” thinking. I think they just generally wanted guys who live and breathe football and are alpha’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.