View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 01:54 PM   #117
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Ideally he'd go to the NFC but I think the perfect match and fit is with the Titans. If he goes anywhere else in the AFC other than Tennessee he's a dipshit.
In reality, I still think Brady retires a Pat. However, if he was serious about leaving NE, I agree that TEN is the best spot for him.

Only one team in the AFC-S has a legit pass-rush (JAC), he'd have a top-3 running game to lean on (assuming TEN re-signs Henry), and a real TE and WR. He'd also have a decent defense, though they also don't have a pass rush and their secondary has a couple holes in it. But overall they are the most complete team in that division.

Brady would have a legitimate shot at winning the division, something he wouldn't have in the AFC-W.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.