View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #114
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I’m Brady and I had to pick an AFC West team to sign with.....I’d pick the Chargers. The first thing I would do is stop making out with kids. And then immediately after that I’d make them spend every pick and FA dollar on offensive linemen.
This is the only thing that makes sense. LA needs a major star to fill stadium seats, so I figure the league would fully support/encourage/strong arm the deal. Playing in a half-empty multi-billion dollar stadium would be a huge embarrassment to the NFL, while filling seats won't be a problem for any team playing in Vegas. Plus, the Chargers are a much better team all around, and would be able to mask his weaknesses.

If the LA thing doesn't happen, frankly I'll be shocked.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.