View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 04:25 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
You say the draft begins....Should I be able to add to my draft queue right now? As shown in the draft video on the website? Because I'm not currently able to...
Or do you have to assign the mid tier players to a team first?
The mid-tier players will show up immediately once the league hits 24 teams. We've talked about changing that to assign them immediately and let teams do their draft boards while they're waiting. I think that would be a site improvement.

Once the league fills, we'll do a 24 hour countdown to pick one, and teams will see their mid-tier rosters at that point and be able to start their draft boarding.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote