View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 PM   #276
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If Schwartz calls it quits...we have to do something with both Mathieu and Fishers contracts, probably some type of movement on Clark's too..

All that happens I won't be surprised if this team pursues Taylor Moton, they do value tackles.

I think they’re planning that regardless. I don’t see any way they have Mathieu play on a $20M cap hit next year. He’ll get a 2-3 year extension, IMO.

If Fisher plans to retire because of the Achilles, I could see them doing something where he renegotiates and they spread his hit out over 2 years. He rehabs the Achilles with the team staff but no plan to play.

And if they restructure Jones they can free up a bunch more $$.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.