View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 12:55 PM   #15061
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I usually flash fry my tortilla then sauce and roll fillings. I will definitely try the other way around.
I'm mostly speculating on the value of dipping first then frying in the context of structural integrity. Could be a cool exercise to do a side by side. Dipping then frying almost gives this cauterized feel for lack of a proper term. It may be more critical to adding "another layer of flavor" than longevity though, but it is almost like a firmer outer skin. Consistency of sauce being a factor as well.

I'm an unabashed flour tortilla guy though, so grain of salt and all.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.