View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:55 AM   #15573
Resident Glue Sniffer

yeah; I usually put a thin coat of some sort of fat on it before grilling; either butter (sometimes clarified), or oil; use as a binder for seasoning.
also oil grates with a paper towel soaked in oil.
put meat on when grill is humming at 600 (at least according to the thermometer int he lid).

dunno.; never had this problem before. even on my other old weber gas. It's just something about this one.....i've never been able to grill anything worth a F on it since i bought it last year. other than thin burgers. thicker burgers are even a problem. same as the steak; the bugers will 'cook' and be done from a temp standpoint; but the outside is just gray and not even carmelized.

it's so odd. I fancy myself a good cook and griller and have had great success for years ; people/wife loved the results. I think this grill is cursed.

I think I've got one more attempt in me. Gonna get some good beef and give it another go. if the results are the same, the grill is going away and I'm going back to a kettle / charcoal.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.