View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 11:03 AM   #43
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Yeah Microsoft has really taken themselves out of the Video Game console discussion. They're rumored to have a hefty E3 Lineup, but when they made Xbox games cross platform with PC, they undercut the XBox entirely. They have no exclusives that I would say are better than PS4's exclusives. I have a computer, I have a PS4 and I have a Switch so all my options are good.
I traded in my Xbox for a PS4. Just tired of all the games I wanted to play beign exclusive to PS4 with jack shit on the Xbox.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.