View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 10:09 PM   #41
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I left the master race cult about 10 years ago. I've worn the scarlet letter ever since. LOL
I just never got into the stale environment of a console, I like having my game going on while alt tabbing to other shit. That's my immersion and if it's too stale then I feel out of place. Not to mention doing 3d games with controllers really sucks the baows for me, I'll never be good at it. I can't aim worth a crap with a pad and why take the precision out of it if you don't have to?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.