Thread: Food and Drink Finally, a steak worthy of ketchup
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
I tried the Impossible Whopper; it was OK, I guess. Fairly reminiscent of what I remembered a Whopper tasting like.

I've been a vegetarian for a few years now, and I really don't "get" the whole fake meat thing. If I wanted meat, I would simply eat it. The notion of a 3D printed plant steak is a hard pass from me.

The only way I can see this taking off is if there is a confluence of events that render real meat cost prohibitive and the fake steak market can overcome adoption barriers where economies of scale can make it significantly more affordable than meat.
I hate to admit it, but I'm not going to try a plant-based burger if I'm at a restaurant that is also offering a meat-based burger. I'm not averse to trying it, but the only way it's going to happen is when my wife eventually takes me to some vegetarian restaurant where meat isn't available.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.