Thread: Food and Drink Finally, a steak worthy of ketchup
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 04:16 PM   #19
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
To be fair, I've had it at a reasonably nice restaurant where they actually know how to cook a burger, and that's what I'm primarily thinking of. The Burger King version is fine, but at the end of the day it's a Burger King burger.

As for the plant-based meat broadly, though, I think of it more as being for someone like me than someone like you. I don't think I could ever truly be vegetarian, but I do think that the world would generally be a little better place if we had less of a need for raising and slaughtering meat. So, if they can come up with some products that satisfy my need for meat while reducing the impacts of growing said meat, I'm all for it.

But yeah, they're gonna have to get the prices down. I actually think it's likely they'll get there in the next 5-10 years, but we'll see.
I might have to get some Impossible Burger and cook it myself to give it a fair shake.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.