Thread: Food and Drink Finally, a steak worthy of ketchup
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 03:55 PM   #17
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Have you tried the Impossible Burger? It tastes so much like meat that my vegetarian friend won't eat it.
I tried the Impossible Whopper; it was OK, I guess. Fairly reminiscent of what I remembered a Whopper tasting like.

I've been a vegetarian for a few years now, and I really don't "get" the whole fake meat thing. If I wanted meat, I would simply eat it. The notion of a 3D printed plant steak is a hard pass from me.

The only way I can see this taking off is if there is a confluence of events that render real meat cost prohibitive and the fake steak market can overcome adoption barriers where economies of scale can make it significantly more affordable than meat.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.