Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 02:06 AM   #3325
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heapshake View Post
The other movie my wife said we could see was Downhill which I hadn't heard anything about either. I assume it is about under privileged kids who go to the Olympics.
Very different movie, unfortunately it's a retread and the French already did it better.

The original idea is pretty good, and it kind of turned into a meme when people thought it was true.

Family goes to a ski lodge for vacation, dad sees a [planned] avalanche coming towards the chalet, panics, completely forgets about his family sitting on the deck at a table with him and beats feet for safety, ostensibly leaving them to die. Now he has to endure the rest of the vacation where everyone, including said family, saw his cowardly act of self perservation.

Original movie - supposedly a sharp dark comedy

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.