Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:41 PM   #197
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Kinda weird that this movie seems to hate the character of the Joker. Pretty much took the chaotic, psychopathic clown and made him a mopey, self-pitying loser whose only achievement is one of pure cowardice. Not saying I didn't think it was a good movie. Just surprised that it was basically a two hour take down of one of the most popular villains of all time. A pretty effective one.

Edit: I should say I also recognize the sad, mental illness side of his character was focused on as well. Even that aspect took an element that is usually used for intrigue and excitement and made it so pathetic that it practically shames the audience for rooting him on.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote