View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #32
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
No and for a few reasons:

1. I do not know them
2. Anyone who would keep a light on so bright isn't going to care
3. Anyon who realizes the light is so bright they have to turn it off so their x-mas lights will eb visible, tne they turn it back on, isn't going to care
4. Since I do not know them you never know what sort of confrontation may occur.
Um ... not be a jerk, but if you don't know them, how the hell do you know if they'll care or not?

And unless you go over there and immediately start being a complete jackass, not sure why you'd be worried about any confrontation. Again, you admit you don't know them, so how could you have any clue at all of how they'd react?

IMHO, you should have talked to them before any of this started. Oh, and the pellet gun is an idiotic idea since they'll probably figure out who's doing it, and then you'll be the defendant in court.

At this point, your only option (other than getting over it -- and I completely understand why you won't) is to follow through on the complaint.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.