Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 11:01 AM   #41
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yes, Kate Beckinsale would have been perfect. But I seriously doubt if the budget had room for another big name salary.

As for the whole Yen v. Triss thing, I just look at it this way - they're both hot as hell, but one has a baseline of sweet and thoughtful, and one has a baseline of haughty bitch. I'll go with the nice one. And the one who didn't teleport Geralt into thin air over the lake.
First play through of W3:WH I chose
Spoiler!

Second play through as much as I wanted to choose Tris for the same reasons you did I just had a thing for Yen no matter what kind of bitchy attitude or abusive relationship she brought to the table
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.