View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 06:04 PM   #258
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good work dude.

Be careful with running shoes. I typically use Brooks also, but they can be not especially stable for squats/deadlift. You want to watch for shoes that have a big heel-toe drop. Those will push your posture forward and create instability. Make sure you get one that has minimal heel-toe drop.

They make some lifting shoes, but that may not work too good for the treadmill, especially if you're needing support.
Thank you very much.

And yes, I should clarify that while I'm not looking for weightlifting specific shoes (like NoBull or the like), I am cognizant of the heel-toe thing. Walking is still a big portion of my routine, so these need to be cross-purpose type shoes in that regard.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote