Thread: Electronics Printer advice
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 03:28 AM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'm looking into replacing my old Brother all in one wifi printer. The thing doesn't print when any one of the four colors run out of ink. To be honest, I only need monochrome as printing in color is a waste of time for what we use it for.

While I liked the printer at first, I found the drivers to be a tremendous strain on any PC I installed it on. Caused slow boot up times. The android app sucks as well.

What printers have you found that have reasonable ink prices and just plain work. I'd still like an all in one for scanning and copying and love being connect via a phone app and isn't a Brother.
You forget to mention the MOST IMPORTANT items in your request: How often do you print and is it mostly B/W or color? Also what items are you printing, high quality or random things?

Those two answers will then give you the best solution.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.