View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 10:05 AM   #1174
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Success!!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The angles/measurements ended up just nuts on; literally a quarter inch to spare on the back. I'm going to wire in an internal outlet in the hood so I can make a small punch through the back to run a new cord and essentially 'power' the table and then plug the saw inside the hood itself. I really think this rig's gonna kick ass when all is said and done.

i'll probably get too clever by half and 'skin' the inside of the hood w/ some hardboard as well to get read of those rough spots on 1-sided ply that A) look like shit and B) will trap dust. It should be pretty easy to cut to fit and brad nail into place.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.