View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 07:50 AM   #100
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You know what I just realized. Jones 16 mil is already included in the cap and we still have 5 mil to spare. A deal will get done. Veach knows the cap will skyrocket next year. Sign Jones to about 10 mil this year and start giving him 22-23 dollars each year afterwards. Same goes for Mahomes but with a 4 in front of it
22-23 dollars? I'm all for it but I don't think Jones will go for that.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 04-05-2020 at 08:29 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.