View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 04:31 PM   #40
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I guess I just disagree with you guys. I don't see him creating much of any separation and he is primarily a 50/50 ball guy. Almost all of his catches are contested or he's just simply bigger than the dude opposite him.

I don't think he has the frame to pound in the NFL and he's separating from nobody when he gets there. Maybe he'll surprise me like Amon-Ra St. Brown but I have some reservations. He does have a nifty little stutter to make a guy miss here and there but it isn't much.

He reminds me a lot of Equanimeous St. Brown coming out.
I thought he showed improved route running and was doing a better job stacking double moves in 2021 before he got hurt. He was "uncovering" a lot better on short and underneath routes than before. But maybe some of that was USC scheming him open because it's offense was built around that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.