View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I'll admit that I was surprised (shocked might not be too strong a word) that they put Schwartz in the top spot. Gratifying in the extreme, but he gets so few mentions even by Chiefs insiders/fans, that I never expected anyone, least of all PFF to recognize and regard his play so highly. Very nice to see him get some recognition.

And Fisher, IMO, would be higher on the list if he hadn't gotten injured. I think he would've had an All-Pro type season otherwise. Hoping it works out for him this season, and he has a career year, and Chiefs fans finally appreciate him properly.

though I think we saw some of that after watching Cam play in his stead for 9 weeks . . . maybe.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.