Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #209
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I thought the brother in law was amazing. I mean, I looked over at my wife and said "This guy is blowing me away". That shit was heart wrenching.

Spoiler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
That guy was a good actor. He looked familiar so I looked him up. He was in the ‘Iron Fist’ show on Netflix. He played a completely different type of role.
yeah at first I thought this **** up brother off his meds was just a writers trick to **** with the stars plans during the season.

And that may be true but the dudes acting was fantastic. As he spiraled down, you felt this is how someone would spiral out of control. He was so good with the subtle changes and mood swings, he should get a Emmy consideration.
Spoiler!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.