View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's actually a really good draft and somewhat realistic I think.
Well, assuming that something like a Peters/Fisher combo gets us through, and assuming that Niang shows up ready to go, then we upgrade several places with it.

Humphrey's almost a certain thing at this point.

Weaver and Tryon should upgrade the pass rush and allow Clark to actually take some breaks.

Marshall and A. Watkins both have a lot of potential at WR. Then you've got two Tyreek style burners and two Sammy style 'X' types.

Deablo I like a lot. Plus, I mean, his ****ing name is Devil. You gotta like that for a head-hunting dimebacker/box safety. If you're going to replace Dirty Dan, let's do with the ****ing devil. And then after every time he de-cleats some poor soul in the flat, they can play SHOUT AT THE DEVIL over the Arrowhead sound system.

I think Tre Mckitty is kind of undervalued. He's a little leaner than Kelce, but he's also faster. Still a willing blocker, but an actual weapon in the passing game.

shrug...

Last edited by Chris Meck; 02-11-2021 at 08:21 PM..
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote