View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #125
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm done doing these for a while.

Sitting here at #31 with Freiermuth, Bateman, Moehrig, Mayfield, and Oweh available.

I just can't right now.
I think all of those, save Moehrig, make sense for KC at 31.

I'm intrigued by the idea of adding Freiermuth and evolving the base offense even more than I'd been before.

Pairing a more traditional TE with Kelce, Hill, and CEH is really an intriguing option (especially if Bateman and Marshall and the round 1-worthy T are gone by that point in time).

Running a 12 set with Hill, Kelce, Freiermuth, and even Hardman would get pretty fun to defend.

Keep those S deep to guard the deep speed of Hill and Hardman. Oh, you've gone dime and are planning to drop 7? Cool. We're going run from this two TE set.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.