Thread: Video Games Valheim
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 05:06 AM   #68
Flop = Man of Steel!!

I love this game because you can build and grow your own settlement over time. And you can fight battles worthy of Valhalla. The only thing I wish it had more of was taming and riding. I mean, the ability to tame a few creatures and saddle one.
My friends and I play it every day. But not all of us can leave our PCs running 24/7 for the server. So we got a private server because some of my friends play early or at random times during the day. And we won't lose our world if someone's PC dies. We got our server from SuperCraft, in case someone might need one.

Last edited by go bo; 04-22-2024 at 06:11 AM..
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote