View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 02:05 PM   #76
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
We know some of the skeletons in the closet (which are bad), but there's got to be something worse. He's interviewed with 1/3rd of the league at this point. For them to all pass on an energetic, charismatic, minority coach who is loved by his players means that the unknown skeletons have to be pretty effin bad.

The known incidents from his time at CU are enough to make a team think twice... But I think someone would be willing to gamble on him if that was it.
Well, it came out this past cycle that he's a terrible interview, not very well organized, and doesn't really have a "vision" or plan.

I think it's apparent that he's one of those guys that is a leader but not a manager.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote