Thread: Studs and Duds
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:11 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Duds: Randy Gregory: The last good pass rusher from Nebraska he was a stud. Knew he had a problem with weed but never thought it was a big deal because its weed. Derailed his career.

Johnny Manziel: Thought the character stuff about him in college was overblown. Thought he would be what Kyler Murray is now. Was so pissed when the Chiefs passed over him.

Dorial Green Beckham: Thought he had a chance to be the next megatron. He was probably the best high school WR prospect that came out the MO/KS/IA/NE area that I can think of.

Studs: alot of folks weren't big on Murray on here. Thought he had everything besides size which we now know doesnt matter.

Eric Decker: That guy was 1 hell of a WR for awhile. Probably my best CP mock draft pick ever getting him in the 5th round.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote