Thread: Studs and Duds
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 08:19 AM   #3
Generational Player

Duds:

Cody Ford. I thought he could play tackle and he is a guard only.

Hakeem Butler. Thought he was closer than he was. He never got more polished.

Mitchell Trubisky. I didn't love him but I expected more than what he has been. He was smart pre-snap but several year later still can't do progressions and Nagy has no clue to put him in a modern NFL offense like Allen and Herbert were in to simplify it.

Studs:

Mahomes. Was sold after LSU game.

Chris Godwin. Thought he was a beast plus God and Win in your name means you will play!

Terry McLaurin. Thought he was a 1st round talent.

Jeffery Simmons. Had him way higher than Ed Oliver who I thought would look like a bust.

Will be soon:

Kyler Murray: Loved him more than any 2018 QB, only Mahomes was better IMO as a prospect recently. KK needs to stop the stubborn adaptation of Air Raid and get him more OL and it's on.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.