Thread: Studs and Duds
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 04:18 AM   #2
MVP

The biggest duds for me... May as well call it the 2015 draft. The 3 players I wanted in the 1st were all duds... I wanted one of WR Devin Smith of Ohio State, WR Phillip Dorsett of Miami, or LB Stephone Anthony of Clemson. Talk about a shit show. Then I had love affairs with CB Quentin Rollins of Miami of Ohio and DE Henry Anderson of Stanford. I think, but I'd have to check to be sure, the only player I liked from that draft that was even remotely decent was SS Clayton Geathers of UCF.

I've clamored for a number of studs and duds over the years. QB Patrick Mahomes, DE Matt Judon, RB Aaron Jones, WR Tyler Boyd, LB Joe Schobert, CB Shaquill Griffin, OC Erik McCoy, and WR Stefon Diggs are some that come to mind as pretty good in the not too distant past.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.