Thread: 1st round pick
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Jones is your ass-kicker for the foreseeable future.

If you can get a good complementary player who can put a little on the table without taking anything off, you'll be in nice shape.

No, you're not likely to get TJ Watt there (though the Steelers did), but you can get a Trey Flowers sort of player and that would be a hell of a get. It's obviously way too early to know who that might be, but if there's a guy in the first that you think can be Sam Hubbard, I think that's a worthwhile use of the pick unless you see someone that just jumps off the screen to you at WR or CB.

Chase Winovich, Max Crosby, Deatrich Wise, Shelby Harris, etc... - there are ways to grab an early, 3-down contributor at the back of the 1st.
For sure. It's gonna be a guy that you're gonna have to develop a bit, but has some traits.

It's a me problem for thinking "man, if only Brian Burns was sitting there". Because I think a dude opposite Jones thats just a pure speed guy would be pretty fantastic.

There will be someone there that might work.

I'm glad JOnes is taking to the DE spot although I'd love to have someone that could allow him to kick inside and not lose alot with.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.