View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:39 AM   #382
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dudes, somebody has to input all this shit into the OP. So help me out, here. Write your picks the correct way so I only have to copy/paste

1. Put in the commas. If Tyreek Hill has time to use commas when he texts, you have time during a goddamn pandemic to type them in yourself.

2. Write out the schools like they would show up on the screen during the actual NFL draft. Don't get cute and call Ohio State "THE Ohio State." Don't call Miami "The U." Etc.

3. Sometimes people are using common abbreviations. Please don't. A couple like "LSU" are fine, where there is no other common college or university that uses that acronym. But "OSU" for Ohio State doesn't work, because that could also be Oklahoma State. Somebody earlier said "U of M". That's cute and all, but every ****ing "M" state calls their university the "U of M." Minnesota. Michigan. Montana. Maryland. Okay, Missouri doesn't for theirs, but you get my point. And besides that, when have you ever seen a draft pick show up on the screen as "U of M"? Never? Cool, then never do it here.

Just use some common sense, please. You've all seen the NFL draft on TV before. Just do what they do. I shouldn't have to take you through a goddamn class in NFL draft nomenclature.

Is it that big of a deal? No, but it's annoying that I'm not able to copy/paste straight into the OP like every 4th or 5th pick.
Sorry, not sorry.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli