View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 04:14 PM   #47
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What's our N here?

Because if 'average college starter' includes the Mountain West, I'd agree with you.

But ultimately he should be a backup in the Power 5. And that's what he was brought here to be - Bazelak didn't work out and Cook ended up with the gig.

It's pretty important to remember that 5-star QBs aren't going to let you layer them, especially not in the free transfer era. If you miss on 'your guy' then the odds are pretty good that Cook is who you end up with.

If Howell and/or Garcia can't unseat him it would suggest either a blind-spot for Cook (which I just don't think exists here) or a real problem in identifying and/or developing quality QBs.
N=133, the # of FBS teams.

If the argument is that Cook shouldn’t be a Power 5 starter, I don’t disagree. But to act as if he’s a WR playing QB for an entire season in a gimmicky offense would be inaccurate.

Wouldn’t be too concerned if Garcia can’t unseat him. Would be if Horn isn’t able to before the season ends.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.