Thread: Movies and TV Fallout: The Series
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 01:15 PM   #109
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Nice.

It will have no prob running FO4. I'm struggling to get into 3, just hard to do. The gunplay sucks ass, have to use VATS, and I find the conversation strings tedious.

Coming off of 7 Days to Die where you talk to no one, that might be my problem.
It doesn't seem to have a problem running it.

This is only the second RPG I've tried. Tried Valheim a couple yrs ago and just couldn't get into it. I'm getting the hang of it in FO4. I've already got myself some armor with a mini gun. FPS were always my favorite but it's been several years since I out any time into playing. Pretty sure I'm going to waste a lot of time playing FO4.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote