View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:58 PM   #11541
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Do you all handle your IRAs (Roth and Traditional) on your own or do you use a financial advisor? I changed jobs so I'm trying to figure out what to do with my old 403b.
There are traditional financial advisors who take a percentage of your wealth each year and manage things. Those people seem overpriced to me. I did a research project about 18 months ago and interviewed financial planners around the country, and I'm intrigued by the newer type that are fee only advisors. They charge you an hourly rate for advice. Those people seem like they could be a really good deal if they know bigger strategic things to do rather than just picking stocks and funds for you. I think I will talk to one at some point about things like strategizing for Social Security and Medicare and things like health savings accounts where I've got a learning curve coming up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote