Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #249
"I'm with you fellers"

I have a new hive in which I just installed a package of bees. The western Kansas beekeepers association orders them by the crate and we go pick them up. I am using a flowhive;

https://www.honeyflow.com

which promises "honey on tap!"

After MUCH youtube study and being full of bee - e - ness I sat out to trap a hive in the wall of my father in laws old farm house. Guess what, they are africanized!

Also guess what, they side of my head is swollen like a pumpkin and my wife actually feels sorry for me! I should have known when they acted the opposite of any hive I've been around to kill them all first but the thought of saying "I trapped that hive"was too strong.

Tonight they die,,,,, every f'ing one of them! Then I will remove and dicard the chemical laden comb, rinse the inner wall with clorox and seal the hole.
Never again.

PS It's nice to have my wife feeling sorry for me though.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote